What We Offer For You
Legal Advice Guaranted Solution for
Every Legal Notice Issue
“Legal Notice” is a legal intimation sent to the opponent indicating that the aggrieved is preparing to file a lawsuit against the concern in case the demand mentioned in the relevant notice is not fulfilled.
Therefore, in a nutshell a legal notice can be defined as a formal communication to any person or a legal entity, informing the other party of your intention to undertake legal proceedings against them.
This notice, when sent, conveys your intention prior to the legal proceedings and thus, makes the party aware of your grievance.
A legal notice is generally issued by an advocate appointed by the victim, on behalf of his/her client for the purpose of soliciting a settlement.
There are numerous reasons for which one can send a legal notice to a person or a legal entity. However, the most common reasons are as follows:
- Property related disputes for example mortgage, delay in possession delivery by the builder, eviction of the tenant on unreasonable grounds, partition of family property, etc.
- Notice to the employer for terminating employees wrongfully, unpaid salary, violation of rights of the employees by the employer etc.
- Notice to any employee for violation of the HR policies, committing sexual harassment at workplace, leaving the job without dropping the resignation letter, violation of any provision of the employment agreement etc.
- Notice to a company manufacturing or providing service of contaminated/low standard products, negligent services, fraudulent advertisement etc.
- Notice in the case of cheque bounce to the issuer of the cheque.
- Notice regarding personal conflicts for instance divorce, maintenance, child custody, division of maternal property etc.
How we work?
Fill the form
Get a call from concerned lawyer
Lawyer will analyse your case carefully
You will get expert advice from the lawyer